OZ is an award-winning architecture and design firm that has consistently been named one of the best places to work in Denver and Colorado. We’re passionate about our mission of creating inspired environments through the free exchange of ideas and are looking for like-minded, collaborative, and talented candidates in a variety of positions and practice areas.
The BIM Coordinator assists all project teams providing technical BIM-Revit support. OZ users are industry leading Revit practitioners looking to continue building our edge in the market and developing new skills. The position will help support initiatives, train new and experienced staff, and administer and maintain our production tools. With direction from the BIM Director and Revit super-users team, the BIM Coordinator will help implement a strong and supportive Revit environment.
- Participates in developing new BIM workflows and standards and implementing improvement strategies.
- Provides model maintenance and auditing.
- Supports questions from staff, troubleshoots, resolves model failures, and delivers BIM training.
- Assists Revit interface with vendors.
- Implements, maintains, and coordinates Revit templates, family libraries, detail libraries, scripting/parametric support, and other Revit resources.
- Participates in OZ Revit User Group discussions.
- 3 years of experience using Revit.
- Experience working in a team environment that nurtures and fosters collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Must be a self-starter with the desire to pursue continued education on BIM and the technology that powers it.
- Strong written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in peripheral tools a plus – Sketch-up, Glue, Clarity, Dynamo, Rhino, Grasshopper, energy add ins, etc.
Connect. Collaborate. Create.
OZ Architecture is known locally and globally for innovative and award-winning architecture. We have a wide range of practice areas and encourage everyone to explore each of them and find the niche the suits their passion. Our culture is casual, entrepreneurial and collaborative and we encourage cross-pollination between practice areas – which is to say that at OZ you won’t get stuck in a silo doing the same type of work over and over. A long-time anchor of Denver’s creative community, our design studio is located in the thriving arts neighborhood of RiNo (River North Arts District).
We reward hard work and are focused on providing our employees with opportunities to advance. We also emphasize giving back to our local community and building strong personal bonds with each other, because everyone knows that all work and no play gets old, real fast. That’s why we have a kickball team, sketch club, community service program, wellness committee, office dogs and regular Nerf wars.
OZ Architecture is proud to have been selected as a recipient of:
To take a closer look at the variety and breadth of work and learn more about our culture, visit our home page.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and portfolio to email@example.com, and include the position you are submitting BIM Coordinator in the subject line. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Gender / Minority / Veterans / Disabled.