OZ is an award-winning architecture and design firm that has consistently been named one of the best places to work in Denver and Colorado. We’re passionate about our mission of creating inspired environments through the free exchange of ideas and are looking for like-minded, collaborative and talented candidates.
Assists with the delivery of human resource programs, procedures, and services. Performs human resources related duties/responsibilities at the professional level in the following functional areas: benefits administration, regulatory compliance, employee relations, recruiting, training, recordkeeping, and general HR administration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the implementation of human resource policies/procedures and provides administrative support for all human resource functions and programs.
- Creates and revises HR documents, forms, and tools.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements and efficiency of the HR department.
- Provides employee benefits coordination and administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or equivalent field
- Five years of human resources administration experience
- PHR certification thru HRCI or SHRM preferred
- Technical experience with HR software and applicant tracking systems
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Word programs
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Connect. Collaborate. Create.
OZ Architecture is known locally and globally for innovative and award-winning architecture. We have a wide range of practice areas and encourage our designers to explore each of them and find the niche the suits their passion. Our culture is casual, entrepreneurial and collaborative. A long-time anchor of Denver’s creative community, our design studio is located in the thriving arts neighborhood of RiNo (River North Arts District).
We reward hard work and are focused on providing our employees with opportunities to advance. We also emphasize giving back to our local community and building strong personal bonds with each other, because everyone knows that all work and no play gets old, real fast. That’s why we have a kickball team, sketch club, community service program, wellness committee, office dogs and regular Nerf wars.
OZ Architecture is proud to have been selected as a recipient of:
To take a closer look at the variety and breadth of work and learn more about our culture, visit our home page.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include Human Resources Generalist in the subject line. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Gender / Minority / Veterans / Disabled.