OZ is an award-winning architecture and design firm that has consistently been named one of the best places to work in Denver and Colorado. We’re passionate about our mission of creating inspired environments through the free exchange of ideas and are looking for like-minded, collaborative, and talented candidates.
Entry level position to support our Information Technology Team at a firm of 170+ employees with offices in multiple locations. Will provide direct employee IT support and help maintain a local area network (LAN), a wide area network (WAN), and audio-visual and phone systems. Reports directly to Network/Systems Administrator and Director of IT.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow-up, manage, resolve and close assigned trouble tickets
- Monitor OZ networks using network monitoring tools and assist in troubleshooting problems/questions that arise during the day
- Create proactive and reactive trouble tickets to summarize staff repair issues
- Perform trouble isolation and initiate corrective action on staff reported problems
- Engage and coordinate with other support teams to assist with more complex trouble resolution
- Associates or Technical degree, Bachelors with related degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in an IT support position
- Working knowledge of Ethernet, TCP/IP, and LAN/WAN environments
- Knowledge of MS Windows Server Network environments, MS Exchange, SAN/NAS environment, Windows 7, 8 & 10 OS
- Familiarity with Internet protocols, authentication methods, client-server connectivity
- Experience with Help Desk ticketing system technology a plus
- Experience with technical problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong customer service approach
- Experience working in the Architecture-Engineering-Construction industry a plus
Connect. Collaborate. Create.
OZ Architecture is known locally and globally for innovative and award-winning architecture. We have a wide range of practice areas and encourage everyone to explore each of them and find the niche the suits their passion. Our culture is casual, entrepreneurial and collaborative. A long-time anchor of Denver’s creative community, our design studio is located in the thriving arts neighborhood of RiNo (River North Arts District).
We reward hard work and are focused on providing our employees with opportunities to advance. We also emphasize giving back to our local community and building strong personal bonds with each other, because everyone knows that all work and no play gets old, real fast. That’s why we have a kickball team, sketch club, community service program, wellness committee, office dogs and regular Nerf wars.
OZ Architecture is proud to have been selected as a recipient of:
To take a closer look at the variety and breadth of work and learn more about our culture, visit our home page.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and portfolio to email@example.com, and include IT Technician in the subject line. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Gender / Minority / Veterans / Disabled.