OZ is an award-winning architecture and design firm that has consistently been named one of the best places to work in Denver and Colorado. We’re passionate about our mission of creating inspired environments through the free exchange of ideas and are looking for like-minded, collaborative and talented candidates.
The Office Manager provides coordination, continuity and oversight for office facilities and administrative functions for the firm. Ensures functionality and efficiency within the office and partners with the OZ Management Team to achieve the firm’s strategic goals and objectives. Implements day-to-day operational procedures under direction of Managing Partner (MP).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish annual goals; create and manage an annual office and facilities budget.
- Recommends and implements office procedures (as necessary).
- Tracks all staff for licensing and memberships, supports renewal processes, and assists with corporate and individual registrations as required.
- Tracks inventory and orders office supplies, business cards and stationary; RTD Account Coordinator for Eco Pass/Smart Card employee benefit.
- Supports MP and CFO with new year budget and planning process.
- Assists with project scheduling coordination and all-staff meetings
- Reviews, negotiates new and existing facilities leases and renewals with Managing Partner oversight. Liaison with building(s) Lessor/Landlord (as necessary).
- Coordinates with Practice Area leaders and IT to update office floor plans/seating charts for staff workstation changes, new studio creation, and remodeling.
- Manages service provider and vendor relations, contracts and invoices (i.e. security, janitorial services, equipment, phone/communication systems, automotive leases, maintenance and repair).
- Oversees routine preventative maintenance of facilities and equipment.
Management & Supervision
- Supervises front desk, receptionist and facilities coordinator/contractors.
- Monitors administrative staffing levels, overtime and PTO submissions.
- Member of OZ Management Team, compiles agenda, completes minutes.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program or equivalent work experience.
- Eight or more years of experience managing administration and facilities functions.
- Experience in A/E/C firms preferred.
- Supervisory experience with knowledge of business operations, facilities management, and administration best practices.
- Effective communication skills, exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills, and strong decision-making abilities.
- MS Office proficiency and Notary license required.
Connect. Collaborate. Create.
OZ Architecture is known locally and globally for innovative and award-winning architecture. We have a wide range of practice areas and encourage our designers to explore each of them and find the niche the suits their passion. Our culture is casual, entrepreneurial and collaborative. A long-time anchor of Denver’s creative community, our design studio is located in the thriving arts neighborhood of RiNo (River North Arts District).
We reward hard work and are focused on providing our employees with opportunities to advance. We also emphasize giving back to our local community and building strong personal bonds with each other, because everyone knows that all work and no play gets old, real fast. That’s why we have a kickball team, sketch club, community service program, wellness committee, office dogs and regular Nerf wars.
OZ Architecture is proud to have been selected as a recipient of:
To take a closer look at the variety and breadth of work and learn more about our culture, visit our home page.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and include Office Manager in the subject line. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Gender / Minority / Veterans / Disabled.