OZ is an award-winning architecture and design firm that has consistently been named one of the best places to work in Denver and Colorado. We’re passionate about our mission of creating inspired environments through the free exchange of ideas and are looking for like-minded, collaborative, and talented candidates in a variety of positions and practice areas.
The Project Architect plans, coordinates, and engages in production drawing and construction detailing. Directs activities of assigned projects to ensure project objectives and deliverables are accomplished within prescribed project duration and financial parameters. Reviews project scope to determine time frame, resource requirements, and procedures and initiates course corrections as necessary. Produces CD sets and manages CD teams.
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Architecture or related degree from an accredited program
- Registered Architect preferred
- Experience across various project sizes and types
- Hospitality, resorts, and multi-family housing project experience a strong plus
- 6+ years of experience in construction documentation/production and leading CD teams
- Experience using Revit to produce CD’s
- Enthusiasm and determination to contribute to OZ’s development, teamwork, and culture
Connect. Collaborate. Create.
OZ Architecture is known locally, nationally and globally for innovative and award-winning architecture. We have a 53-year history and are an anchor in Denver’s creative community with our design studio located in the thriving arts neighborhood of RiNo (River North Arts District). Our culture is casual, entrepreneurial and collaborative, and we promote cross-pollination between practice areas – which is to say that at OZ you won’t get stuck in a silo doing the same type of work over and over. We have a wide range of practice areas and encourage our staff to explore each of them and find the niche that suits their passion.
We reward hard work and are focused on providing our employees with opportunities to advance. We also emphasize giving back to our local community and building strong personal bonds with each other, because everyone knows that all work and no play gets old, real fast. That’s why we have a kickball team, sketch club, community service program, health-wellness activities, employee art show, office dogs and regular Nerf wars!
OZ Architecture is proud to have been selected as a recipient of:
- The ENR Mountain States Design Firm of the Year 2016
- CoBiz Magazine Best Architecture Firm in Colorado 2016
- The Best Companies to Work for in Colorado Award 2017, 2016 & 2015
- Denver Post and Workplace Dynamics Top Workplaces Award 2017 & 2016
To take a closer look at the variety and breadth of work and learn more about our culture, visit our home page.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position you are submitting for in the subject line. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Gender / Minority / Veterans / Disabled.