OZ is an award-winning architecture and design firm that has consistently been named one of the best places to work in Denver and Colorado. We’re passionate about our mission of creating inspired environments through the free exchange of ideas and are looking for like-minded, collaborative, and talented candidates.
The Summer Intern will support project teams to include conceptual design, Revit modeling, and construction documentation across all phases of deliverables on a variety of projects. This position learns the profession of architecture as it is actually applied on a daily basis. Works under direct supervision of senior staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies education and abilities to a variety of tasks related to design, project graphic presentations, creating construction documentation, and converting sketches
- Collaborates and contributes to design activities with project teams
- Conducts product and materials research and creates material boards
- Assists Revit model production
- Supports project team and assists with general tasks to meet project requirements
- Student enrolled in an accredited architecture program.
Connect. Collaborate. Create.
OZ Architecture is known locally and globally for innovative and award-winning architecture. We have a wide range of practice areas and encourage everyone to explore each of them and find the niche the suits their passion. Our culture is casual, entrepreneurial and collaborative. A long-time anchor of Denver’s creative community, our design studio is located in the thriving arts neighborhood of RiNo (River North Arts District).
We reward hard work and are focused on providing our employees with opportunities to advance. We also emphasize giving back to our local community and building strong personal bonds with each other, because everyone knows that all work and no play gets old, real fast. That’s why we have a kickball team, sketch club, community service program, wellness committee, office dogs and regular Nerf wars.
OZ Architecture is proud to have been selected as a recipient of:
To take a closer look at the variety and breadth of work and learn more about our culture, visit our home page.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume, portfolio, and answers to the following questions to email@example.com in a single PDF document (under 10MB):
- Why are you interested in OZ Architecture?
- What will you bring to OZ?
- Describe something of beauty that you can see right now.
Include Student Summer Intern in the subject line of your email. Deadline for submission is March 20, 2017. We appreciate your interest and look forward to reviewing your materials.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Gender / Minority / Veterans / Disabled.