RiNo, or River North, is a vibrant community in the heart of Denver. It has an art-centric mindset and eccentric vibe. Everything from boutique hotels, retail and chef driven restaurants to creative office and start-ups. RiNo is rapidly expanding. With many exciting projects on the boards, OZ is proud to be a driving force helping to grow this community.
The RiNo development heat-map illustrates that, OZ, located within this neighborhood, has several major place-making and building design efforts in progress right in the heart of RiNo including:
- World Trade Center (along 38th between Walnut and Blake)
- 4120 Brighton Blvd. (the 13-acre site between 40th and 44th and east of Brighton Blvd)
- DriveTrain (three acres between Brighton and Arkins Court)
- The 38th and Blake Light-Rail stop district (the three block site between 35th and 38th on the east side of Brighton Blvd.)
- Gold Star Sausage (2800 Walnut Street)
- 32nd and Walnut