The newly announced Evolve Towers is sure to become a beacon for the northern edge of the fast-growing Arapahoe Square just east of downtown Denver. OZ is honored to partner with Ubuntu Partners and internationally award-winning design architecture firm, Sanzpont Arquitectura to bring this project to life. Ubuntu Partners’ vision is to create a building that is unlike any development currently in existence and yet is connected to the neighborhood and helps define it. Evolve Towers seeks to balance smart design and compelling aesthetics to attract a wide audience of conscientious consumers while enhancing the community in which it will be created.
Our vision involves creating an environmentally responsible and sustainable living structure with a “net zero” goal by combining innovative and highly energy efficient technologies and construction methods with responsibly sourced materials.
The team envisions a design that appeals to the next generation of downtown residents. The project presents an elegant and highly distinctive design that has a strong presence on the two primary street frontages, as well as the alley face and the side of the towers most visible from Downtown (south). The lobby and points of public interaction will be treated with particular importance and care. The project features contemporary exterior and interior design, and will maximize daylight to create a warm, open feel in all public and private spaces. Additionally, it incorporates several compelling amenities and services and a rooftop terrace at level 6 featuring some of Denver’s best views both of the skyline and of the Front Range.
Other project intentions include:
• Enriching the public realm of the Arapahoe Square Neighborhood
• Differentiating itself from other projects while still being complimentary to the Denver skyline
• Creating identity on Park Avenue: a gateway between Curtis Park and the Central Business District
• Taking cues from the vehicular and pedestrian patterns that surround the site
• Elevating the streetscape experience
• Achieving a dynamic and cohesive development between program and massing
• Achieving clarity and elegance with intuitive spaces and unique forms
• Taking advantage of the surrounding views of both the natural and built landscape
Take a look at all the recent press surrounding this exciting project.
Here’s the links to the related articles: